Friday, October 19, 2007

The Fair

Daddy took the day off from work and we went to the fair. I slept most of the time.... but here is what I remember.Food break. PS: mommy LOVES her new lens!

Not quite tall enough yet. If you would like to make a charitable donation to the Daddy Needs a Manly Diaper Bag Foundation, please contact me :).

Mommy and Daddy and I actually rode this! I screamed the entire time.... no I am serious I did. Mommy felt really bad for the people that had to ride with us.

This was mommy's lunch followed by an afternoon snack of fried banana pudding.

I had a big day, I am POOPED!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Kayleigh have you heard of Diaper Dude? They sell manly diaper bags that your dad might like better than your cute pink vera bradley! I'm pretty sure they have a website. Looks like you had fun at the fair!

Kristy said...

That's so funny, i was going to comment on how hot Sean looks with his pink diaper bag...I'm glad you had fun at the fair. Beautiful pictures!