Sunday, December 2, 2007

Stomach Flu times 3!


On Wednesday night I got the stomach flu. I started throwing up in my sleep about 8:30 at night. Mommy happened to be in there with me and helped me when I started choking. She says it was the scariest moment of her life. I ended up throwing up about 15 times and the doctor sent us to the ER. They gave me some medicine and I started feeling ALOT better. We got home about 3 ... mommy had to go to school the next morning.

On Friday daddy was staying home with me to make sure I wasn't sick anymore. Well, he got sick and Uncle Ken had to come over and help both of us because mommy was at school. PS - between my diarrhea and sick daddy... Uncle Ken wins the Rockstar Uncle of the Week Award.

Mommy was supposed to go play BUNCO, but she didn't get to because everyone was sick. It was probably a good thing because about later Friday night, mommy got it too!

We have been a pathetic bunch this weekend..... but we are feeling better.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Glad you are all feeling better. I actually bought some of the drop ins today! We'll see!