Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pincushion (Is that a compund word?)


I had my 2 month appointment today. I got 4 shots! Look at all of the cool Dr. Seuss bandaids they put on me! I was VERY unhappy at the doctor.... I screamed and screamed and screamed.

I have been very unhappy since we got home , finally mommy and daddy got the picture and gave me some baby Tylenol.

Here are my new stats:
Length - 23 inches / 75th percentile
Weight - 11 pounds 11 ounces / 75th percentile
Head Circumference - (Mom will have to look it up) / 50th percentile

I am going to go play pathetic again so that mom and dad will pay more attention to me....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! I'm sorry you had to get shots. I love your new pictures. Grandpa Cz. wants to see you! He misses you. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, I just want to cry for you, but your bandaids are really cute! Grandpa CZ is not the only one who wants to see you. I may just knock on your door one day!!
Love you, precious doll.
PS: pincushion looks right to me--comes from, of all things, pin + cushion. At least that is what the online dictionary says. I guess that means it is a compound word!!

Kristy said...

Oh poor Kayleigh. Your poor little legs! I hope you are feeling much better today!