Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Uh Oh! Dead Camera!


Bummer! My camera battery has died and we are still in Waco. These are 2 of the last pictures mommy took before it died! We will see if we can borrow a camera so that you can still see what we have been up to for tomorrow. Mimi loves me. (please excuse the shutter speed problem)


My cute watermelon tushie!


Today I hung out with mommy and Mimi in the morning. We just watched TV mostly. I watched the fan alot... it just keeps catching my eye!


Mommy went and saw Price.... he is just too cute!


Wish we had more to write about..... maybe tomorrow.


Love, Kayleigh



Mommy just wanted to share this picture with you!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Kayleigh!
I love reading your blog. Your mommy sure is talented. Tell your mom to call me, I don't have her new phone number! I want to meet you soon :)
Love, Lindsey