Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This picture was an accident... but mommy managed to somewhat save the exposure in Photoshop... and YES, that is the color of my eyes in the light, mommy did not digitally enhance them!

Every morning mommy and I wake up and lay around in bed together. It is our special time. Mommy took some pictures today of us playing.

For those that were concerned about my bowel movements, do not fear, I am better. Now that "it" has passed, I am a happy baby! I didn't fuss all day long!

120 hits in one day and only 1 suggestion for my grandma's name! Keep thinking!

Love, Kayleigh

1 comment:

Gee Gee said...

My kids called their grand mother MUH and I also called her that. My sister in-law's grand son called her ENNA. A friend of mine grand kids call her HONEY These are different. Kayleigh, what beautiful blue eyes you have. Gee Gee could just eat you up!!