Sunday, September 9, 2007

We are home!


Matt, Amanda, and I before they went to Howdy. Mommy said I couldn't go because it was a Pi Phi thing.... whatever that means.

Turn your head.... This is me seeing daddy for the first time in a week!
After a week, mommy and I finally came home.

We loved hanging out with family, meeting Price, and going to our first family reunion (pics to come). I am glad to be back home.

I have a new favorite toy... my bouncer. I have been sitting in it for hours and did not even want to sit in my swing. I am so glad that Price let my try his out!


SORRY we have gotten behind in our blog! We will be better now that we are home with our own laptop.

Love, Kayleigh

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Price had so much fun hanging out with you this week Kayleigh. We hope you will come back to see us soon.