Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm Back!


How cute are my Babylegs? Mom has been dying to put them on me for months!


My grandma bought me these new flip-flops. They don't quite fit yet, but mom just couldn't wait to put them on me.

Daddy took this picture of mommy and I this morning before he went to work. Mommy loves to use the Boppys as pillows!

Our laptop cord was kidnapped, so we were unable to write last night..... but we are BACK! Don't abandon our blog PLEASE!

Still no Price.

Sunday I spit up through my nose. It hurt SO bad!

Mommy is still getting big boogers out of my nose. I still get to sleep in my swing. Tonight we are going to try to sleep in mommy and daddy's room again.

I slept all night again last night. Then I ate all morning, mommy was worn out.

I wore my Babylegs today for the first time. they are still big but mommy thinks I look like a rock star.

We are going to try to go to sleep now.

Love, Kayleigh

1 comment:

Kristy said...

oh my word, you are so precious in your babylegs! Your mom is right, you are a total rockstar!