Monday, August 27, 2007

Just Pictures...

I wrote this letter to my friend Price, mommy helped.
Dear Price,
I can hardly wait to meet you. But if you never come out, I can't meet you.So just hurry up cause your mommy is tired of carrying you around and I want to play.
Love, Kayleigh
P.S.- My brother says to tell your sister hi. Oh, and that he misses her.



We don't have much going on, so we thought we would just share pictures today.... Hope you don't mind.

Love, Kayleigh


"Hey Dad, you are the only one with your tongue out!"


I STILL love my Wubba Nub


Pooped baby....


Sleeping Beauty

Grammy

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Kayleigh, I read your letter aloud to baby Price. Maybe that will encourage him to get here faster. I am sooo ready! Oh and Macie says to tell your brother that she is so ready to play with him and she misses him so much.
Love,
Aunt Cheez