Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sick Day

Being sick is SO rough!


I am still a little sick. I slept from 10 last night until 6:45 this morning.... I have NO appetite! Mom and I have been sitting in the bathroom with the steam on, it feels good! She also keeps coming at me with that blue bugger bulb... and she keeps doing it no matter how much I scream! Mom also had to take my temperature in my you-know-what, I really did not appreciate that! The only good thing that I can find about being sick is that I get to sleep in my swing all night long, I love my swing.

Love, KAyleigh

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Hi Kayleigh,
I'm sorry you are sick---get well soon. I love that picture of you today as well as the one last night. You surely are a cutie.

I'm sick too--have been all day. I threw up this morning and my eye is all sticky. My mommie is going to take me to the doctor tomorrow if I'm not better in the morning. I guess I have a virus.

My mommie is certainly enjoying your blog--she loves the pictures and commentary that you give us.

We love you,
Muffin and her 'mimi'

marske said...

Ok, so I jsut found the comment part. So, I'm a little slow! Very unlike my extremely intellingent grandaughter!

Love you!

Kristy said...

Oh Kayleigh, I am so sorry you are sick! But your picture is awfully cute. Tell your mom that she is doing a gret job taking care of you.