Saturday, August 11, 2007

Top Ten

For those that have not seen it yet, here is my new belly button.


Sorry that I have not blogged, my mommy has been sick.

Here are the Top Ten Things that happened since the last time I talked to you....

10- I went to the Doc today because my eye was oozing green stuff. I had a blocked tear duct... no big deal.

9- I am starting to get a louder scream.

8- I had my first big girl bath where I sat in water. I hated it.

7- I have gained 1 pound and 5 oz since last Monday. The doctor was impressed.

6- Because I have gained weight so well, mommy does not have to wake me up at night anymore!

5- I went to church for the first time. I slept right through it.

4- I pooped all over my mom. She was amazingly not too grossed out by it!

3- My daddy gave me my first bottle today. I rank 1 oz. of mommy milk.

2- Mom got a wrap that she carries me around in. I love it.

1- I am in the 50th percentile for height and weight and 60th percentile for head circumference.

Ok, we are going to sleep now.

Love, Kayleigh

No comments: