Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My day at WRE


Mommy is obsessed with taking pictures of me, can you tell?

Today we went to mommy's school to help her substitute get ready for school. I was a really good girl. I mostly slept in my stroller while mommy worked.

Still no Price.

Tomorrow I get to spend the afternoon with Aunt Jen and Connor. My mommy will sure miss me.

Tonight mommy and I made cookies for daddy an laid around cuddling while daddy drafted his Fantasy Football team.

Love, Kayleigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayleigh,
This is Claire from Virginia writing to say that I love reading your blog! It really brings a smile to my face at the end of a busy day. The photos your mom takes of you are amazing and I especially like this one.
I was around when your dad was born and I thought he had the most amazing blond curls. Maybe you will have them as well. Who knows?
Please tell your mom that I think she has a real gift at recording your thoughts. There is a mom out there who makes her living, and her family's, by writing a blog, mostly about motherhood. It is not as sweet as yours but it is sort of funny sometimes. Tell your mom to check it out at dooce.com.
I hope to meet you in person some day when I come to visit one of my bestest friends ever, your grandmother, Linda.
Keep writing,
Claire