Friday, August 24, 2007

Really Long Post

Today is my one month birthday! It makes mommy sad that I am getting so old! Look at how much I have grown....
July 24

August 24 (turn your head)



Still no Price.



Today I spent most of the day with my cousin again. We played together. Mommy missed me REALLY bad!

We went and walked around the mall tonight. I slept the whole time.

Hey Lurkers! 600.... that's how many hits my blog has gotten in one week! Keep coming back, I promise to write everyday. Leave us comments too!

Love, Kayleigh

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I can't believe its been a whole month since you were born. That is insane. Soon you'll be graduating from high school. And all the while I will still be pregnant! I love you Kayleigh bear and can't wait to see you soon!

Sean C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Roush said...

oh my goodness gracious, i can't believe you are getting so big.... hopefully next time I com see you, you'll be awake and we can actually talk!!! You are soooo cute and I can't wait to see you again.

Aunt Jen

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol with paypal tramadol hcl ingredients - tramadol hcl max dosage