Saturday, August 25, 2007

Rub-a-Dub -Dub, Here I am in the Tub




This morning daddy was being selfish and not sharing me with mommy. SO I made a poopie through my diaper and all over him and me. Both of us were pretty dirty, so I got an early morning bath and daddy got a lesson in sharing!

After my bath we went shopping and bought a couple things for Price. I can't wait to meet him! Daddy also got a BlackJack that he is pretty proud of.

Still no Price. I am trying to be patient....

My grammy and grandpa decided that they wanted to come see me today, so I have visitors.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious. You get cuter all the time. Can't wait until I can give you a hug---and your mommy too.

Love you,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

hi im coming to meet you soon! I cannot wait!

Anonymous said...

that was me, matty

AARACH said...

KAYLEIGH-

ASK DADDY TO SEND ME HIS HAT SIZE.

YOU ARE A DOLL

SENIOR GRAND PA

Kristy said...

Oh Price is excited that you bought him presents! Hopefully he will come soon so we can meet him. You look awfully cute in your bathtub! Tell daddy i hope he learned how to share!