Wednesday, August 29, 2007

No Poop


We just got in from taking my big brother outside for a bit.


I sat in my BUMBO for about a minute today. Mommy knows she should have waited a couple more weeks, but she just couldn't help herself.

I havent gone number 2 since Saturday! If I don't go by tomorrow afternoon, mom has to call the doctor again. I got to take a nice warm bath tonight to help it move along, nothing has happened yet.

No Price, Dr. Wong says he is being evicted on Friday! Make room for us this weekend grandma.

I played with Connor today, I like to watch him play. Sometimes he will read me a book or try to play ball with me. We also play keep away with my paci.

That's it!
Love, Kayleigh

Not much else

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Um so at homecoming you and baby Price have a Bumbo date. It will be too cute! Now you need to concentrate hard and go poop for your mommy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayleigh
I am your daddy's cousin. I haven't seen him in 100 years. In fact I didn't even know he was married & you were on the way.(nobody ever tells me anything)But I am so glad your here & I have so enjoyed reading your blog. You are a very skillful writer. Your mommy is a great photographer, of course she does have a beautiful subject. I love looking at all your pictures everyday & I'm glad to see your doing so well. Keep writing.
PS. Here's a message for Price. I don't know you but you should come on out because Kayleigh has been waiting a long time to play!

Anonymous said...

Kayleigh, I'm glad your daddy's co-worker, Brian, has shared your blog with me. You are beautiful and your mommy's hair looks awesome!! By readying your blog, you sound like a very busy girl. I can't wait to meet you. Tell your mommy and daddy hello for me.