Thursday, August 2, 2007

Today was the first day that Mommy and I spent alone.while daddy went to work. When we got up Mommy immediately missed grandma because she did not get to take her morning nap! I got a bath and then sat in my swing for a while. While I laid in my cozy little swing I watched the bugs on the mobile dance around until I finally dozed off. While I slept my mommy was feeling crafty. She made us this cozy little sling out of an old t-shirt. The rest of my day was spent curled up close to mommy while mommy picked up around the house. It is time now for me to eat and go to sleep.

Love, Kayleigh

2 comments:

Jennifer Roush said...

Miss Kayleigh - I'm quite impressed with your vocab at the ripe old age of 10 days old! I think I'm going to come visit your mommy today! And of couse we'll have to find time to chat as well!

Aunt Jen

Kristy said...

You are just too precious. I cannot wait to come see you again soon. Price says hello and he looks forward to reading your blog often.